Who we are
Yelling Performance is a sports coaching consultancy established by Olympian and Commonwealth Games medalist, Liz Yelling and husband Martin Yelling. We offer a range of coaching and consultancy services to individuals, groups, organisations, events, corporates and charities.
- Bespoke personal coaching
- Corporate team coaching
- Charity team coaching
- Event consultancy
- Writing, presenting and media
- School and club visits
- After dinner speaking
- Club coaching workshops
- Training days for individuals and groups
Let us help you achieve your impossible!
- We believe in the passion and potential inside everyone and are committed to supporting our clients reach their goals.
- We strongly believe in the value of personal relationships.
- We build on what already works, encourage strengths and help people see opportunities.
- We seek to foster optimism, increase and harness positive energy and challenge people to reach higher at the right moments.
- We value and encourage personal growth, empowerment, self awareness, confidence, self efficacy, courage, and dedication.
- We have a genuine passion and personal belief that the active lifestyles can help people lead happier lives.
- We have strong sets of coaching experiences, high levels of skill, academic, educational and professional backgrounds.
- We seek out and encourage the greatness in others.
- We have a wealth of experiences to draw upon from our history of competing at world class levels in sport
- We have excellent communication skills and are effective at sharing our knowledge.
- We may be ‘elite’ but we are not elitist.
- We have the ability to educate, motivate, empower and inspire others.
- We believe people can always achieve more than they think they can.
- We listen, are mindful, appreciative, and honest.
- We stir people to accomplish more and achieve their impossible!